Click Me To Finish an Existing Claim

Frequently asked

Click Me To File A Claim For Wages

The application will allow you to file a claim for wages against your employer.  If you lose your connection, or need to complete your application some other time, you will be assigned a pin number that will allow you to do this.  Once your claim has been submitted, you will not be able to edit your information without contacting Labor Standards.
File Claim For Wages

Claim For Wages

Any place you have a question or need help, roll your mouse over the question mark icon for assistance or click the icon and you will be transferred to a help screen.
File a New Claim For Wages or Complete an Existing Claim